MILWAUKEE, WI (June 14, 2021) – Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. (MWF) has created a new business program, the Summerfest Business Alliance. It was developed with the goal of providing companies and their employees unique entertainment experiences, as well as facilitating networking and volunteer opportunities for members throughout the year.
“We wanted to create a program that delivers value to companies and their employees well beyond the nine days of Summerfest, said Don Smiley, President and CEO of Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. “Summerfest Business Alliance members can expect an elevated Summerfest experience for their guests, in addition to opportunities to network with other members at events during and beyond the dates of Summerfest, and much, much more.”
Companies who join the Summerfest Business Alliance will receive the following membership benefits:
- The best prices on Summerfest general admission tickets
- Free parking and Captains Deck (VIP area) passes
- Free admission to “Summerfest Business Alliance Member Appreciation Day” at Summerfest, a day to celebrate members and their employees
- Members-only Summerfest Business Alliance networking event in the American Family Insurance Amphitheater
- Networking events during Summerfest and throughout the year
- Pre-sale opportunities
- Venue and private party rental discounts
- Offers and discounts from Summerfest sponsors
- Inclusion in online member directly and member spotlights
- Employee volunteer opportunities
Members will also have exclusive access to an elevated VIP deck during Summerfest beginning at 6:00 pm. In addition, on select days during the festival, BizTimes Media, official media and content partner of Summerfest Business Alliance, will host networking events for members on the VIP deck.
For more information, or to join the hundreds of area companies who are currently members, visit MilwaukeeWorldFestival.com/SBA and sign up today.
About Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance
Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance has evolved into what is now recognized as “The World’s Largest Music Festival” and Milwaukee’s cornerstone summer celebration, hosting the music industry’s biggest acts, emerging talent and local favorites along with approximately 750,000 fans, for an unforgettable live music experience. Summerfest began one year prior to Woodstock in 1968, and today features over 1,000 performances on 12 stages, along with food, beverages, and activities, all in a world-class festival setting on the shores of Lake Michigan, on 75 acres. The festival will take place September 2-4, 9-11, and 16-18, 2021. For more details, visit Summerfest.com, or Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @Summerfest.